FLY BORGATA TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For select Fly Borgata Offers, previously mailed, date specific, Borgata Bonus SLOT DOLLARS offers will be voided from your account for the duration of your trip to Borgata via the Fly Borgata Program. All other promotional offers are valid for all Fly Borgata Offers.
- Offer is date, time and flight specific.
- Charter participant who received the offer must book the reservation
- Offer is valid for round trip flight transportation, ground transportation to/from Borgata Hotel, and standard hotel room
- Offer must be used in its entirety and cannot be used in part.
- Offer must be booked through the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa and is subject to availability
- A valid credit card and ID will be required to participate in the offer.
- For additional information and conditions relating to the charter flight, including the cancellation policy, see the Tour Participant Agreement at Flyborgata.com. Tour Participant Agreement must be signed to participate in the offer.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa will be responsible for arranging all services and accommodations in conjunction with this charter flight offer.
- Charter flights will be operated by Ultimate JetCharters.
- Services and Fees
- Any package fees associated with your offer will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking. Debit cards not accepted for payment for charter flights.
- $150 hold per night will be posted to the credit card placed on the room at hotel check-in. This hold will be taken off with-in 7-10 business days after trip departure for credit cards, and up to 30 days for debit cards.
- Charter participant will be responsible to pay $20 per night, per room in hotel taxes and resort fee.
- There will be an administrative fee of $20 per charter participant, that will be charged at the time of booking
- There are no baggage fees associated with the charter.
- Any tips or gratuities will be at the charter participantís discretion.
- Any services or accommodations not specified in the offer agreement will be the charter participantís responsibility.
- If flight or ground transportation is missed by the charter participant, it will be at the expense and responsibility of the participant to find and pay for other transportation.
- Credit card information is secured and protected under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). All Borgata team members are required to follow strict procedure to remain in compliance with the PCI DSS.
- Fly Borgata Referral Program
- Customer referred cannot be in any previous or current Fly Borgata offers.
- Referral must travel on a Fly Borgata trip in order to receive Bonus Slot Dollars®.
- One Bonus Slot Dollars® offer per referral. Bonus Slot Dollar® offer will only be given for the referral and not the referrals additional guest, if applicable. Bonus Slot Dollars® will be loaded onto your My Borgata Card after the referral completes his/her Fly Borgata trip. To redeem, insert your My Borgata Card into any slot machine on your next trip in.
- Fly Borgata Bonus Slot Dollars® Offer
- Bonus Slot offer valid for the guest that received the offer only.
- Bonus Slot Dollars® valid only while traveling on a Fly Borgata charter and only on specified flight dates.
- Bonus Slot Dollars® offer is only valid on select Fly Borgata Offers.
- Bonus Slot Dollars® will be loaded onto your My Borgata Card prior to flight arrival. To redeem, insert your My Borgata Card into any slot machine.